Welcome to Anxiety Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Please Click to go to Anxiety Boss
KalmPro: Doctor recommended anxiety supplement.
Find out Your Anxiety Levels.

I think I have social anxiety disorder and GAD instead of panic disorder and depression- what do you suggest?

+1 vote
I have panic disorder and depression. Have been to psychotherapist and psychiatrists for this illness but get no results. The best thing that helped me was Paxil which I took for 14 years and it just quit working. Tried a whole lot of other antidepressants but none seem to work. I do not have local access to an expert in the field. I think I have social anxiety and GAD now instead of panic with depression. What do you suggest?
asked Apr 12, 2016 in Diagnosis by H.

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

I'm sorry to hear that your treatments have stopped working. I would suggest that you first take the anxiety test: https://anxietyboss.com/test/.

After you take the anxiety test, take the results to your family doctor, and then you can discuss your diagnosis and treatment plan with your doctor. In the meantime, AnxietyBoss.com has plenty of free information on how to help yourself get better. If you want to learn even more on helping yourself with anxiety, then consider obtaining Anxiety Protocol at http://anxietyprotocol.com/. And for a natural way to treat your anxiety, there is KalmPro at http://amzn.com/B00WFMON4A.

answered Apr 12, 2016 by drcarlo (294,430 points)