Welcome to Anxiety Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Please Click to go to Anxiety Boss
KalmPro: Doctor recommended anxiety supplement.
Find out Your Anxiety Levels.

I need help for anxiety attacks

+1 vote
I have been having anxiety like symptoms for over a month but happens on different day intervals. I have seen two different doctors and never got any clear answers except GERD meds.

Badly needing help and someone to talk to.
asked Sep 10, 2016 in Panic Attacks / Disorder by Quinn

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety attacks. You can get help for your anxiety by first taking the anxiety test at the following link: https://anxietyboss.com/test/. This test can help you get started. You can also get tips to reduce your anxiety attacks by clicking on the following link: https://anxietyboss.com/how-does-one-relax-with-an-anxiety-attack/.

answered Sep 10, 2016 by drcarlo (295,840 points)