Welcome to Anxiety Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers. Please Click to go to Anxiety Boss
KalmPro: Doctor recommended anxiety supplement.
Find out Your Anxiety Levels.

What kind of doctor should I see about getting an antidepressant?

+1 vote

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
Both your general practotioner or a psychiatrist can help.
answered Jul 24, 2017 by anonymous
selected Jul 24, 2017 by drcarlo